Dr. Fu Xu was born in 1990, and hails from Xuzhou, Jiangsu Province. In 2013, she graduated from the Department of Chinese Language and Literature of Sun Yat-Sen University with a BA degree. She obtained her Ph.D degree in Literature from the School of Literature of Nanjing University in 2018. Dr. Fu is currently a Research Associate at the Research Center for Literary and Artistic Aesthetics of Shandong University. Herprimary research interests are oriented toward the History of Chinese Literary Criticism, and the Literature of the Han,Wei, and Six Dynasties Period.
Dr. Fu’s published articles and papers include:
1. “A Detailed Explanation of Zhang Xuecheng’s Argument that ‘When the writing of the Philosophers and Historical Writing declined, it gave way to the flourishing of Literary Genres’”. Studies in Literary Theory, no. 2, 2017, sole author
2. “On the Two Traditions of Image Construction in the Writings of Ruan Ji”.Studiesin Ancient Literary Theory, vol. 43, December 2016, sole author
3. “Poetic Method and the Poetic Mind in A Hundred Collected-Lines [jiju] Romantic Poems”.Chinese Poetics, vol. 20, February 2016,sole author
4. “The ‘Perceiving Meaning in Events’ Argument in A Record of History [Shiji]”.Studies in Ancient Literary Theory, vol.39, December 2014, sole author.
Dr. Fu has also edited and compiled, as Second Editor, the publication A Catalogue of Published Scholarly Titles and Papers in the Field of Literary Genres in Ancient China Studies(1900-2014), Beijing University Press, April 2016.
Dr. Fu offers the following courses:
· History of Chinese Literary Criticism (2)
· Chinese Poetics
Contact information: E-mail address: email@example.com